Youth from around the World are invited to submit their artwork to
The 21st Annual Peace Pals International
Art Exhibition and Awards
2018 Theme and Message: Living Peace What does Living Peace Mean to You?
This year our theme is co-created with Living Peace International, which was founded in Egypt in 2011, by Carlos Palma. Living Peace International promotes the affirmation of a culture of peace, the only one who can respect and respond to the real and deep questions of each and every one, in the journey towards universal friendship.
The artwork should be drawn and painted to express your life as a person who is Living Peace daily in your life and what Living Peace means to you. Living Peace is a way of life in which we respect and love each other even though we are different. The artwork must include the Universal Message of Peace “May Peace Prevail On Earth”
Rules and Guidelines
- Size: Horizontal or Vertical design
- 5” inches x 7” inches (12.7 cm x 17.7 cm)
- All art must be hand drawn, sketched or painted on paper or cardboard. You can upload your artwork or send by postal mail when it is finished.
- Artwork must follow the theme “Living Peace” and include the words “May Peace Prevail On Earth”
- Your artwork must include the message, “May Peace Prevail On Earth” in English and/or your Native Language. All drawings must be done by children, including the writing of May Peace Prevail On Earth.
- Submitted Artwork must be done by the artist.
Deadline to receive artwork is June 30, 2018
For more information & submission : CLICK HERE