PT GOLBAL EDU, INDIA promotes and conducts Vedic Mathematics workshops to promote the beauty of Indian origin Mathematics which helps and improves students mathematical skills, knowledge, talent and understanding. PT GLOBAL EDU has initiated, conducted and organised many workshops for school students.
About Vedic Mathematics
Vedic Mathematics is the name given to the ancient system of Indian Mathematics from India which was rediscovered from the Vedas between 1911 and 1918 by Sri Bharati Krishna Tirthaji (1884-1960)
It has originated from “Atharva Vedas” the fourth Veda. “Atharva Veda” deals with the branches like Engineering, Mathematics, sculpture, Medicine Vedic Mental or one or two line methods can be used effectively for solving divisions, reciprocals, factorization, HCF, squares and square roots, cubes and cube roots, algebraic equations, multiple simultaneous equations, quadratic equations, cubic equations, bi quadratic equations, higher degree equations, differential calculus, Partial fractions, Integrations, Pythagoras Theorem, Apollonius Theorem, Analytical Conics and so on.
In the Vedic system ‘difficult’ problems or huge sums can often be solved immediately by the Vedic method. These striking and beautiful methods are just a part of a complete system of mathematics which is far more systematic than the modern ‘system’. Vedic Mathematics manifests the coherent and unified structure of mathematics and the methods are complementary, direct and easy.
- Promote Indian Origin of Mathematics and aware the globe about Vedic Mathematics which is Indian origin like Yoga and Ayurveda.
- Promotes Indian Culture, Value and heritage by Promoting Vedic Mathematics to the students of the world.
- Promote the advantages of learning Vedic Mathematics which enhance overall academic and mental performance of students.
- The mental approach we take also does this and improves their mental agility, memory and gives confidence
- Having more than one way to doing a calculation gives a deeper insight and understanding of numbers.
- Complete system of maths
- More coherent than conventional maths
- More ‘user-friendly’: it works the way the mind works.
- Flexible, Efficient and fast
- Save time in exams to solve more problems
- Improve academic performance in conventional mathematics
- Can calculate from left to right as well as right to left
- Special and general methods
- Makes maths fun and allows pupils to use their creativity
- It encourages creativity and gives confidence.
- Very useful for school level exams like Maths Quiz Competition, NTSE, Olympiad, JEE, National & International level Scholastic Test and competitive exams like UPSC, Public Union Services Exams, RRB, SSC, Banking etc.
Workshop Type 1: Maths made facile with Vedic Mathematics
Workshop Code: VM6210ST
Eligibility: 6 to 12 class students
Workshop Duration : 2 days
All Participants would be awarded with the Certificate of Participation. Top three meritorious students will be awarded with gift, medal and merit certificate.
View full details: Click here