The Principal/ Director/Chairperson
Subject: Ambassador Interaction Program on 29th Nov 2018 of Embassy of Viet Nam
We are pleased to announce that the highly appreciated and renowned Ambassador Interaction Program will be organised on 29th November 2018 in Delhi and invite your school and students to be a part of an international level program to augment school profile & students profile and comprehension over regional and international level debate, culture and relations.
PT GLOBAL EDU, India in collaboration with Embassy of Socialist Republic of Vietnam in India is organising Ambassador Interaction Program (AIP), where students will have opportunity to interact with H.E. Mr. Pham Sanh Chau, a veteran Ambassador of The Embassy of Socialist Republic of Vietnam in India.
No. of students Invited: 10 Students from Class 8 to 12 (5 Girls +5 Boys)
Date: Thursday, 29th November 2018
Duration: 10:00 to 12:00
Reporting Timing: 9:45 am
Venue: Centre for Vietnamese Studies, Institute of Social Science, No 8, Nelson Mandela Road, New Delhi- 110070
- Certificate of Participation for all Participants
- Certificate of Participation for Teacher/ Coordinator/ Principal
- Special Appreciation Certificate for School
Benefits for schools
- Raise School’s profile globally
- Certificate of Participation from The Embassy
- Special Appreciation Certificate for School, Principal /Coordinator/Teacher
- Schools will feature in national and international media & publicity campaigns.
Benefits for students
- Certificate of Participation for all students
- Certificate by The Embassy will add up in students academic & professional profile
- Opportunity to interact with H.E. Ambassador and to participate in an international level debate and discussion
- Opportunity to experience Vietnam culture and to learn about global culture
- Opportunity to learn about an international topic and to ameliorate knowledge, understanding, skills and talent
- Opportunity to learn about Vietnam, its people, education system and about India Vietnam relations
- Opportunity to ameliorate knowledge, skill and understanding of geographical, political and general knowledge of the Vietnam
Submit list of participating students and teacher as soon as possible, we will send you a confirmation mail on first come first serve basis as we are going to invite maximum 14-15 schools.
If we are unable to accommodate you for the program, we will send you regret mail.
Interested schools wish to support/sponsor the program, are highly appreciated and school logo will be displayed on back side banner and website, the same will be promoted on social media as well.
We look forward to see you at the program and if any change or update in the program, the same will be intimated to participating teacher coordinator.
See you at the program!