Brief about Georgia
- Georgia is a European country located at the intersection of Eastern Europe and West Asia. This country shares its borders with the Black Sea in the west, Russia in the north, Turkey and Armenia in the south and Azerbaijan in the Southeast.
- The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi which is known for its diverse architecture and mazelike, cobblestone streets. The major area of the country is covered with mountains.
- Georgia is a member of the Council of Europe, OSCE and Euro control. It is also a part of the European Union’s Free Trade Area since 2014
- Georgia has maintained good relations with its neighbours and is a member of the United Nations, the Council of Europe, the World Trade Organization, the Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, the Community of Democratic Choice, the GUAM Organization for Democracy and Economic Development, and the Asian Development Bank.
MBBS In Georgia
- Georgia has successfully achieved 100% of literacy and considered as the best place for studying medicine in the world. The medical universities of Georgia offer best infrastructure and international standard of medical education at affordable cost
- The admission process is very simple and hassle free to study MBBS in Georgia. Students are not required to take any entrance test. The admission is done on the basis of the marks obtained in class 12th.
- The medical universities of Georgia have got a worldwide recognition and offer high standard infrastructure and education. The medical universities of Georgia are recognized by NMC (erstwhile MCI) and WHO.
- The students obtaining MBBS from Georgia are eligible to work on any part of the world.
Why MBBS in Georgia?
Georgia has become a hot destination for students from around the world who want to pursue MBBS abroad.
- The medical universities of Georgia are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Naitonal Medical Commission (NMC) erstwhile Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The MBBS degree from the medical colleges of Georgia is globally accepted.
- The top medical colleges of Georgia offer world class and high quality education with highly efficient staff.
- The cost of the complete course of MBBS in Georgia very low compared to other countries.
Benefits of MBBS from Georgia
- The MBBS and MD degrees from medical colleges in Georgia are recognised by global bodies like World Health Organization and UNESCO.
- Students pursuing their MBBS in Georgia are given chance to get an internship in some of the best multinational companies of the world within the country itself.
- Students get many best options for internships or further studies within the country itself.
- No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process much easier.
- The universities in Georgia are well equipped with great technology and infrastructure.
- Students are given opportunity to do the practical, experiments and clinical rounds to improve their skills in a better way.
- The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
- The quality of accommodation is very good and comparable to other developed countries.
List of colleges/universities approved by National Medical Commission, India (NMC) erstwhile Medical Council of India (MCI)
|Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
|East Europeon University
|“AIETI” Medical School
|Akaki Tsereteli State University
|Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
|BAU International University
|David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
|David Tvildiani Medical University
|Euroregioinal Teaching University LLC
|Georgian American University
|Georgian National University
|Grigol Robakidze University
|High Medical School “Ayeti”
|Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
|Kutaisi Medical Institute “Kutaisi”
|LLC Caucasus International University
|LTD Caucasus University
|New Vision University
|Tbilisi Medical University “Hippocrates”
|Tbilisi Open Teaching University
|Tbilisi Public University “Metekhi”
|Tbilisi State Medical University
|Teaching University Geomedi
|University of Georgia