ABOUT VEDIC MATHEMATICS
Vedic Mathematics – the swiftest & easiest ancient Indian mathematics system helps students to excel their mathematical skills, ameliorate speed, efficacy and mental ability, create students interest in maths, do maths with fun, overcome maths phobia
Vedic Mathematics is the name given to the ancient system of Indian Mathematics from India which was rediscovered from the Vedas between 1911 and 1918 by Sri Bharati Krishna Tirthaji (1884-1960)
ABOUT THE COURSE
🔹 10 days tête-à-tête online course
🔹 1 hour/day
🔹 Live class on Google Meet using Interactive whiteboard Board
The pre-requisite for joining this course is zero. This course is best suited for VI to XII grade students.
LEARNING INVESTMENT: ₹ 2000 + Book “Rapid Vedic Mathematics” at discounted price of ₹260 + Courier Charge – highly recommended to own the book
Why Vedic Mathematics Training to be attended for students?
- In the era of STEM skills ( Science, technology, Engineering and Mathematics) , Young people need to develop digital fluency, and science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) skills from an early age if they are to be equipped to thrive in the modern workplace – and in modern society.
- In today’s technically challenging world, we need to ensure our children are raised with a better appreciation of math. Although math may represent the last letter in STEM (the other letters standing for science, technology, and engineering), it ranks first in importance.
- Most jobs of the future will require a basic understanding of math and science. Ten-year employment projections by the US Department of Labour, for example, anticipate that of the 20 fastest-growing occupations for the period between 2016 and 2026, many will require an increasing understanding of math or science.
- Given the importance of STEM in the growth of future workplaces, it is important to ensure access to related education to all socio-economic groups. Girls and women are particularly underrepresented within high value-added STEM disciplines.
- Attending Vedic Mathematics enhances students’ mental ability and mathematical skills which help students to be fast, efficient and filled with full of confidence.
- The late Shakuntala Devi, an Indian writer who was popularly known as the “human computer,” once said, “Without mathematics, there’s nothing you can do. Everything around you is mathematics. Everything around you is numbers.”
MERITS OF ATTENDING VEDIC MATHS ONLINE TRAINING
- The mental approach we take also does this and improves their mental agility, memory and gives confidence
- Having more than one way to doing a calculation gives a deeper insight and understanding of numbers.
- Complete system of maths
- More coherent than conventional maths
- More ‘user-friendly’: it works the way the mind works.
- Flexible, Efficient and fast
- Save time in exams to solve more problems
- Improve academic performance in conventional mathematics
- Can calculate from left to right as well as right to left
- Special and general methods
- Makes maths fun and allows pupils to use their creativity
- It encourages creativity and gives confidence.
- Very useful for school level exams like Maths Quiz Competition, NTSE, Olympiad, JEE, National & International level Scholastic Test and competitive exams like UPSC, Public Union Services Exams, RRB, SSC, Banking etc.
- Certificate of Participation on successful completion of the training
FILL THIS GOOGLE FORM TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TRAINING: https://forms.gle/FyB8hiXZLKdWQuWL9
N.B.: Online class link will be shared over email and WhatsApp as well a day before the commencement of the course.
If any query write here anytime : email@example.com