1st Iran – India Friendship Students’ Competition 2019
Theme: “A place in Iran that I would like to visit”
- The Painting competition is open for Indian students studying in any board in India from class 7 to 12.
- Class 7 to 12 students
Competition is open until
- 30th June 2019
- The painting must be original work of the participant.
- Size – A3 size is minimum acceptable size (30 x 42cm or 12 x 18 inches)
- Use any kind of thick paper for painting
- Any kind of colouring can be used including but not limited to pencil colours, crayons, water colours, acrylic colours, oil colours, charcoal, paints, oil paints etc.
- All participating students will be awarded with Certificate of Appreciation
|1||1st winner||Souvenir from Iran|
|2||2nd winner||Souvenir from Iran|
|3||3rd winner||Souvenir from Iran|
|4||4th winner||Souvenir from Iran|
|5||5th winner||Souvenir from Iran|
|6||6th winner||Souvenir from Iran|
|7||7th winner||Souvenir from Iran|
|8||8th winner||Souvenir from Iran|
|9||9th winner||Souvenir from Iran|
|10||10th winner||Souvenir from Iran|
- Top 10 winners will be displayed with their name and school name on website
- Top 10 winners will be promoted on social media and national & International newspapers
Participate in three easy steps
- REGISTER and get your Students Reference Number (SRN)
- DRAW a painting and write your SRN on back of it
- POST your entries to below address
|Step 2||Participating through School
Participating through School
|Step 3||Post all your Painting on following Address:Cultural House of the I.R. of Iran-Mumbai
Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Building
3rd Floor, 7- Netaji Subhash Road,
Marine Drive, Mumbai- 400 002
Please ensure that entries are sent in a waterproof cover and hard cover and do not get damaged during transit.
Terms and Conditions
- Students have to send their own original work and must avoid copy from someone else work.
- Decision of judges will be final and no review request will be entertained
- On the back of Painting, student has to write his Student Reference Number (SRN). Don’t write any other particulars.
- Paintings once submitted cannot be returned under any circumstances and solely belongs to organiser.
- Don’t write your name, school name etc. on front /back of the painting
- All entries must be submitted in stipulated time period until 30th June 2019.
- Result will be declared on 15th July 2019 on this website.
- Participation Certificates can be downloaded from 15th July 2019 and link will be available till 31st July 2019, so all participants are requested to download certificates in stipulated time.
- All received entries will be considered as organiser’s property and organiser reserves the right to use them any time in any medium and in any way
- Kindly recheck your email ID twice before submitting your essays as Student Reference Number (SRN) will be sent to your registered email id. Please keep your SRN handy and in safe place so on the day of result using Students Reference Number (SRN) you can download your certificate.
- If not received your Student Reference Number in inbox, kindly check spam mail and save email address in your address book for future updating.
Places you love to explore
- Tomb of Hafez
- Azadi Tower
- Amir Chakhmaq Complex
- Khaju Bridge
- Ali Qapu
- Tomb of Ferdowsi
- Persepolis, Shiraz
- Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque
- Imam Reza shrine
- Fatima Masumeh Shrine
- Eram Garden, Shiraz
- Chehel Sotoun